Humble Home Health LLC offers multidisciplinary care through nurses who are well-trained and experienced in direct, one-on-one patient care. When providing our services, we strive to strike a balance between meeting the physician’s prescribed care and the personal preferences of the patients themselves.
We serve adults and geriatric patients who have become homebound due to their health conditions. Do you have a loved one who might benefit from the services of a nurse? You or your family member may choose from the following Skilled Nursing services:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Registered Nurses (RN) – available per visit, by shift, or on-call 24/7
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Blood draws
- Case management
- Catheter care
- End-of-life care
- IV infusion
- Medication management
- Monitor and instruct the patient with health management
- Post-surgery care
- Total parenteral and enteral nutrition
- Wound care
- Management/education of ongoing conditions including but not limited to Diabetes, COPD, congestive heart failure, end-stage renal disease, and cerebral vascular disease
All RNs employed by Humble Home Health LLC are licensed in Virginia. They also comply with all regulations and standards of professional practice in the state.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – available per visit or by shift
- Provides nursing care under the direction of a Registered Nurse
All LPNs at Humble Home Health LLC are licensed in Virginia. They also comply with all regulations and standards of professional practice in the state.
- CNA / HHA – available per visit or by shift
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living – Bathing, Dressing, Personal Care, Hygiene Maintenance, Continence Care, etc.
- Assistance with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living – Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Shopping, etc.
- Provides the above-listed services under the direction of a Registered Nurse
- Escort Service – Accompany the client to doctors appointments, or social outing
Would you like to request for assistance soon? Please call 571-719-3426/703-304-3777 and talk to our care coordinator.